Here’s my review for my chosen genre of non-Disney fantasy animation, courtesy of MovieRob’s monthly Genre Grandeur. Thanks a bunch, Rob!
For this month’s final entry for Genre Grandeur May – Animated Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Non-Disney/PIXAR) Movies, here’s a review of The Children Who Chase Lost Voices (2011) by S.G. Liput of Rhyme and Reason who chose this month’s genre for us all.
If you missed any of them, here’s a recap:
This month we had 18 review for GG:
- Quest For Camelot (1998) – Past Present Future TV and Film
- Planet 51 (2009) – Movie Reviews 101
- Robots (2005) – Tranquil Dreams
- 9 (2009) – Ten Stars or Less
- The Pagemaster (1994) – Past Present Future TV and Film
- The Iron Giant (1999) – Movie Reviews 101
- The Iron Giant (1999) – Digital Shortbread
- Titan A.E. (2000) – Past Present Future TV and Film
- Thumbelina (1994) – Past Present Future TV and Film
- The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (2013) – Sidekick Reviews
View original post 1,075 more words